I. Basic provisions
1. The controller of personal data pursuant to Article 4 point 7 of Regulation (EU) 2016/679 of the European Parliament and of the Council on the protection of natural persons with regard to the processing of personal data and on the free movement of such data (hereinafter: "GDPR") is Jashin s.r.o., ID No. 02973821, with registered office at U koupaliště 2713, 269 01Rakovník (hereinafter: " Administrator").
2. The administrator's contact details are
Adress: U koupaliště 2713, 269 01Rakovník
Phone number: +420 605 999 696
3. Personal data means any information about an identified or identifiable natural person; an identifiable natural person is a natural person who can be identified, directly or indirectly, in particular by reference to an identifier such as a name, an identification number, location data, a network identifier or to one or more specific elements of the physical, physiological, genetic, mental, economic, cultural or social identity of that natural person.
4. The Administrator has not appointed / has appointed a Data Protection Officer. The contact details of the Data Protection Officer are:
II. Sources and categories of personal data processed
1. The administrator processes personal data that you have provided or personal data that the administrator has obtained on the basis of the fulfilment of your order.
2. The administrator processes your identification and contact data and the data necessary for the performance of the contract.
III. Lawful reason and purpose for processing personal data
1. The lawful reason for processing personal data is
performance of the contract between you and the administrator pursuant to Article 6(1)(b) GDPR,
the legitimate interest of the administrator in providing direct marketing (in particular for sending commercial communications and newsletters) pursuant to Article 6(1)(f) GDPR,
Your consent to processing for the purposes of providing direct marketing (in particular for sending commercial communications and newsletters) pursuant to Article 6(1)(a) GDPR in conjunction with Section 7(2) of Act No. 480/2004 Coll., on certain information society services, in the absence of an order for goods or services.
2. The purpose of processing personal data is
the processing of your order and the exercise of the rights and obligations arising from the contractual relationship between you and the administrator; when placing an order, personal data are required that are necessary for the successful processing of the order (name and address, contact), the provision of personal data is a necessary requirement for the conclusion and performance of the contract, without the provision of personal data, it is not possible to conclude the contract or its performance by the administrator,
sending commercial communications and other marketing activities.
3. No automatic individual decision-making within the meaning of Article 22 of the GDPR is /is not taking place on the part of the administrator. You have given your explicit consent to such processing.
IV. Data retention period
1. The administrator stores personal data
for the period necessary to exercise the rights and obligations arising from the contractual relationship between you and the administrator and to assert claims arising from this contractual relationship (for a period of 15 years from the termination of the contractual relationship).
for as long as the consent to the processing of personal data for marketing purposes is withdrawn, but no longer than .... years if the personal data is processed on the basis of consent.
2. After the expiry of the retention period, the administrator shall delete the personal data.
V. Recipients of personal data (subcontractors of the administrator)
1. Recipients of personal data are persons
involved in the delivery of goods / services / making payments under the contract,
providing e-shop operation services (Shoptet) and other services in connection with the operation of the e-shop,
providing marketing services.
2. The administrator does not / does intend to transfer personal data to a third country (non-EU country) or an international organisation. Recipients of personal data in third countries are mailing service providers / cloud service providers.
VI. Your rights
1. Under the terms of the GDPR, you have
the right to access your personal data under Article 15 of the GDPR,
the right to rectification of personal data pursuant to Article 16 GDPR, or restriction of processing pursuant to Article 18 GDPR.
The right to erasure of personal data pursuant to Article 17 GDPR.
the right to object to processing under Article 21 GDPR; and
the right to data portability under Article 20 GDPR.
the right to withdraw consent to processing in writing or electronically to the address or email of the administrator set out in Article III of these terms and conditions.
2. Dále máte právo podat stížnost u Úřadu pro ochranu osobních údajů v případě, že se domníváte, že bylo porušeno Vaší právo na ochranu osobních údajů.
VII. Personal data security conditions
1. The Administrator declares that it has taken all appropriate technical and organisational measures to safeguard personal data.
2. The Administrator has taken technical measures to secure data storage and storage of personal data in documentary form, in particular ...
3. The administrator declares that only persons authorised by him have access to personal data.
VIII. Final provisions
These terms and conditions take effect on 25.5.2018.